This is one of Sundial's main practice areas. As a comprehensive boutique law firm, our real estate team is familiar with the entire operation, processes and legal practices of all types of land preparation, real estate development, and urban renewal projects. It has provided legal services for a number of well-known real estate developers in related to land (project company) acquisition, land investment and financing, real estate project development and construction, commercial property sales and leasing, mergers and acquisitions of real estate projects, financing, and property management.
We have actively participated in a number of urban renewal and renovation projects in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. In recent years, we have provided full legal services for various types of renewal projects including cooperative development, urban villages, and the transformation of industrial areas in Shenzhen to new industrial, business and residential use. In this area, Sundial not only solid professional ability and team spirit, but also has the advantage of a wide range of professional and industry experience, providing all types of customers with a “one-stop shop” of multi-faceted efficient legal services for the real estate industry.
- Legal advisory services for real estate development companies
- A full range of advisory services for all types of real estate development projects, including project cooperation models, cooperation conditions, cooperation risk analysis and recommendations, full-course legal advisory services during the construction process, special legal consultants for property leasing, sales and property management
- Transaction structure design and various transaction arrangements of equity merger, reorganization and other project cooperation for real estate development enterprises
- Legal advisory services for urban renewal projects, including legal due diligence, pre-project preparation, planning and approval, implementation and operation
- Specific legal advisory services for the transfer of land use rights, including acquisition of land use rights through bidding, auction, and cooperative development of real estate projects
- Various types of financing for real estate companies and projects, including the establishment and management of real estate private equity funds
- Prevention and handling of real estate project disputes