Sundial has extensive experience in providing legal services for every aspect of Cross-border affairs, including planning investment structure for international transactions, managing and executing investment procedures, and settling and preventing cross-border investment disputes.
From foreign direct investment (FDI), bank consortium loan projects and financial leasing, to outbound investment from domestic clients (ODI), cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and corporate cross-border financing characterized by the issuing of equity securities, Sundial often serves as a bridge between diverse legal and business cultures, which enables us to provide a one-stop legal service and complex legal problem solutions for clients in and out of China, and help them to achieve their goals of exploiting advanced technologies, intellectual property, business capacity, market share and financing assistance at home and abroad.
Our legal expertise, bilingual capabilities, and in-depth understanding of commercial realities, Sundial is able to provide precisely customised solutions for clients. Our frequent involvement in cross-jurisdiction deals has enabled Sundial to establish an extensive global network with leading international firms in major cities.
- Offering compliance consulting service on foreign exchange, tax, labor and employment and other matters
- Conducting due diligence on investment targets
- Issuing legal opinions concerning overseas IPOs involving business assets in China
- Establishing foreign-invested enterprises and providing ongoing legal advice
- Applying for approvals from authorities
- Greenfield establishment, structuring and restructuring
- Cross-border M&A advisory
- Issuing outbound bonds and debentures
- Cross-border dispute resolution