Sundial is able to provide clients with legal services such as the establishment of internal employment systems, compliance reviews, arbitration and litigation services after a labor dispute arises. We have a professional team focusing on labor and social security issues, where some of our lawyers have extensive experience as members of labor arbitration commissions.
Over many years, Sundial has accumulated wide experience in labor-related legal affairs, providing related legal services to domestic and foreign clients. Our lawyers are not only assist clients in establishing labor and human resource management systems and dealing with daily legal affairs, but also specialize in summarizing and analyzing, and thereafter accurately analysing the latest judgments regarding labor legal affairs or disputes, so as to significantly reduce enterprises’ risks in related to labor & employment issues. Meanwhile, Sundial could provide clients with targeted solutions to the labor legal affairs involved in complex commercial transactions tailored to the actual situation.
- Drafting and reviewing labor documents
- Legal services for compliance of enterprise labor management systems
- Internal training and public lectures on labor law affecting enterprises
- Consultation on labor law issues
- Labor arbitration or litigation agency
- Enterprise staff placement solutions