Sundial has a very experienced and professional team of lawyers, with several senior lawyers having more than 20 years of experience in litigation and arbitration legal affairs. Moreover, some of the senior lawyers act as arbitrators in the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration and other regional arbitration commissions. We have extensive experience in the field of litigation and arbitration, and represented many complex cases with significant social impacts. Sundial’s litigation experience covers all civil and commercial, criminal, administrative and other legal fields.
With the goal of assisting clients in achieving core objective and overall justice, Sundial is committed to providing clients with clear and practical, objective and comprehensive litigation versus arbitration evaluation opinions and solutions. The litigation cases represented by our lawyers can be found in courts of all levels throughout China. The arbitration cases represented by Sundial lawyers involve many international and domestic arbitration institutions such as the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Shenzhen International Arbitration Court, and Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre.
- Civil and commercial litigation and arbitration
- Cross-border litigation and arbitration
- Administrative litigation and review
- Judicial preservation and enforcement of effective legal documents
- Criminal Proceedings
- Mareva injunctions and enforcement of effective legal arbitration decisions and judgments
- Other related legal services for dispute resolution