In this important area, all our intellectual property team have solid legal knowledge and cross-industry working backgrounds, professional scientific and technological knowledge, and patent agent capacities gained from career backgrounds in technology, media, telecommunications, internet, manufacturing and science. Our members can offer legal service plans, which creatively manage any complex litigation that clients face and help them maximize the value of intellectual property.
Our lawyers’ strong scientific and technological background enables them to handle all the technical fields they encounter. These include integrated circuit design, telecommunications, computer hardware, computer software, computer network, Internet structured e-commerce, computer network hardware and software, and computer programming. They have advised many prominent domestic and international enterprises and have extensive experience in solving IP disputes.
Sundial’s practicing fields in this area include copyright, right related to computer software, brand, patent and commercial secret as well as cases involving unfair competition.
- Planning strategy for maintaining enterprises’ patents, monitoring the status quo of relevant patents and failure to obey (FTO} issues
- Enterprise trademark’s application, strategy and monitoring
- Procedures for trademark registration, patent application, reexamination, objection and dispute resolution;
- Drafting of technology transfer contract
- Disputes or lawsuits related to patent, trademark and copyright
- Compliance management of business secrets
- Litigation of business secrets
- Design for the company's overall intellectual property organization structure
- Lawsuits relating to unfair competition in daily business
- Legal Issues involving frontier technologies like network-related law, and block-chain
- Negotiation and agreement drafting for licensing trade
- Drafting of confidentiality agreements
- Disputes over technical secrets and unfair competition