As a full-service commercial law firm, Sundial has placed Corporate/M&A law at the core of its practice and development. To meet the specific requirements of each client and project, we form project teams across different practice groups to combine the strengths of lawyers with the requisite skills to offer efficient legal advice.
Sundial has earned a reputation for handling complex transactions on behalf of many domestic and foreign multinational companies and listed companies, providing high-quality and efficient legal services.
- Company formation, corporate governance, compliance and risk control, tax compliance
- Equity incentive design
- M&A of listed and non-listed companies, restructuring and share repurchases
- Cross-border M&A advisory
- Corporate finance
- Executing transactions and post-merger integration
- Project financing assistance
- Transaction execution and later integration
- M&A dispute resolution